Thursday 17 May 2012

44p rice ain't so nice


Last night was scheduled as my main meal of the week - and as you can see above it looked erm interesting.

A lovely onion and green chilli curry - with enough chilli to try and remove the slightly nasty flavour of stodgy rice and 23p curry sauce. I definately should have bought some oil as dry frying onions didn't leave them tasting their best. What I found quite odd is I only ate half of it...I'm hungry but I can't eat what's put in front of me at the moment how bizarre.

I'm going through different energy phases as well - normally my routine is 'energy drink', lunch, energy drink, dinner which means when I start to drop a bit I pick myself up. This time round I'm struggling and again was in bed early last night and didn't want to get out of bed this morning - I'm gonna be doing a bit of manual work tomorrow so we will see how that goes!

I have just polished off some more 11p noodles which actually are quite nice and I would recommend and yes I am being serious and trying to work out what to have tomorrow night

Tonight is spaghetti with ketchup as the sauce with sweetcorn, onion and chilli let's hope it is nice

So as the week draws to a close tomorrow I have quite a bit of food left and 38p still to spend

I have 4xVegetable Cup-A-Soup, over 900g of rice and some more ketchup so what shall I buy with my 38p to make that final meal taste nice??

As always please do sponsor me here:  https://www.livebelowtheline.com/me/c4bubble

Cheers

Bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment