Wednesday 16 May 2012

A right Royal time...


So yesterday I was at Richmond Park for the Queens Jubilee event...what did that mean? Well see above

Lots of traditional English cakes all of which I couldn't go anywhere near. I said yesterday was going to be a challenge (and that wasn't including a total of about 4 miles walked) and indeed it was! Time constraints meant I missed breakfast (not uncommon as I never have it anyway) and whilst surrounded by cakes and burger vans I had my left over Spaghetti and 'meatballs' which when cold tasted worse than when warm which I described as grim then.

Dinner was actually quite nice though - its been ages since I had spaghetti hoops on toast so it was actually quite a good difference. Having said that I ended up going to bed at about half 9 yesterday completly knackered, I couldn't be bothered to turn my laptop on and blog

So I'm writing this on my lunchbreak whilst tucking into a 'Smart price Chicken and Mushroom Noodle Flavour Snack' eg a shit pot noodle. Breakfast of toast and jam was nice, the pot noodle is a little cardboardy.

But I'm at the half way stage and have no right to complain, for other people this is life and they live off much less than this and have to do far more than I do...so it's just about right that I include the link of how to sponsor me here: https://www.livebelowtheline.com/me/c4bubble

Tonight is my special meal: Onion and Chilli Curry with Rice

I will let you know how it goes

Cheers

Bubble 

No comments:

Post a Comment