Sunday 13 May 2012

Are you Ready?? Cos I am


I have had a pretty shitty day - Welling United lost in the playoff final and we didn't play well...but I have had my final beer and am about to polish off a curry before attacking this challenge

So here it is my food for the week ahead (well nearly all of it I just need some bread for 47p and I will have around 30p left)

I was suprised...it actually looks like quite a lot and for the first time I budgeted when buying food and planned what I needed to eat for what meal

The Diet Coke is a luxury well a 17p bottle always is isn't it...and the Squash is there to mix it up a little bit. I told you I like my drinks so that featured quite highly. I went for a bottle of ketchup instead of pasta sauces or tinned tomatoes...it was cheaper and we will see how pasta and ketchup tastes!!

A cheeky curry sauce in there will end up making a rice, onion and chilli curry and I have enough money left over (around 30p) to buy something midweek

So here's the plan for day one:

Monday:
Breakfast: Nothing as I didnt get the bread yet
Lunch: 11p Chicken 'noodles' and a 'Vegetable' Cup-a-soup
Dinner: Spaghetti and meatballs (well I debate how much meat is in 30p meatballs but)

I'm ready to do this - for me it's 5 days but for the children we are supporting this is their life so please do help me out and show your support no matter how big or small and sponsor me here:  https://www.livebelowtheline.com/me/c4bubble

I will be blogging daily to keep ou updated

Cheers

Bubble




No comments:

Post a Comment