Friday 18 May 2012

Nearly done


And here we are...the final supper of the week and the final hurdle jumped!

Yesterday evening I had Ketchup, green chilli, onion and sweetcorn spaghetti which I have to say was really nice by far the best meal of the week

For the 3rd time this week I missed breakfast again so I have plenty of left over bread...another 'snack noodle' for lunch (don't rush to Asda to get them) and then what you see above...the last supper of Ketchup and sweetcorn rice.

It has been an experience - I have really missed meat and I mean really missed it I can't wait to take on a big steak tomorrow (without any spaghetti or rice) and I really missed fizzy drinks

Would I do it again? Erm it depends, the level of support I have recieved has been great and the money raised for Positive Women and the orphans in Swaziland do make it worthwhile knowing you can make a difference by making a few sacrifices (and giving people a laugh along the way) means that maybe just maybe I will do it again - I might do it for £2.50 across the whole week next time and see how that turns out

I'm gonna post a more thoughtful blog tomorrow after I have had some decent food and maybe after I have been to the Savoy hotel to protest against the King of Swaziland living it up for the Queens Jubilee whilst he commits numerous human rights abuses.

But for now thanks very much for all your support, I still have 4 hours in which not to crack and you can still sponsor me here: https://www.livebelowtheline.com/me/c4bubble

At the moment I'm on £385 - and know I have to collect at least £84 more so let's try and make it up to £500

Cheers everyone,

Bubble

PS - this is what I spent my last 38p on (I remember when you could get at least 20 sweets for that amount of money)




No comments:

Post a Comment